The versatility of this skillet symbolizes the resourcefulness of Lodge Cast Iron during the Great Depression. The company made it successfully to 1939, the end of the economic downturn. As a company, Lodge adapted and thrived, and this Blacklock skillet adapts to any stovetop, oven, grill, or open flame. Sear pork tenderloin, roast veggies, and bake a decadent blueberry pie with this skillet.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Generous pour spouts for pan sauces and gravies
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- Elevated assist handle for added comfort and great control
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA